Weather was great for water sports, so we headed to Nusa Dua!
Took a boat ride to Turtle Island - a turtle conservation area. Turtle eggs are hatched there. Turtles are taken care of until a certain age and they will be released to the sea. The turtle I took photo with is about 60 years old.
Tried parasailing and jet ski for the first time! It was awesome! Scary at first when I looked down, but after that I enjoyed the ride when I looked at the surrounding (instead of worrying about falling off the parachute). It ended so fast that I did not want to come down.
Budi brought us for lunch. Reasonable price, delicious food, fast service :)
Padang-padang beach
After that we visited two more beaches - Dreamland beach and Padang-padang beach. Padang-padang beach was the location of one of the scenes in Eat.Pray.Love. Even Budi was shocked to see the crowd at the beach. It was a small and crowded beach. He showed us a photo he took a few months ago where there were not many people there. I guess after the movie, many would want to visit this beach.
Next up was Uluwatu Temple, where there are many monkeys that grab people's belonging. Even my camera was almost snatched if the tour guide did not fasten it tightly on his wrist.
seems so fun to fly, i kn0w u scared to death up there hehehe...
ReplyDeletefunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
ReplyDeleteparasailing... so jakon right now...
ReplyDeletehahaha...at first scared, after that did not want to come down. the guy down there was shouting "pull pull pull!" and i pretended not to hear. then they started waving and screaming so i had to one of the ropes to come down. =P
ReplyDeleteso much fun!=)
ReplyDelete