Friday, January 21, 2011

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

I could not help due to constraints.

I am disappointed that people around who have the ability to help choose to ignore and fulfill their sleeping desires.

In this world today, can we still find a true fried? or just a good Samaritan who is willing to help. Sometimes, strangers are more willing to help than a friend.

'A friend in need is a friend indeed'. NOT.

4 comments:

  1. It's just difficult, I don't understand why people still don't get it that TRUE friends are just a myth or something. Hahaha, my belief is we can be nice to everyone, but whatever comes my way, our own self should come firs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetheart, is everything okie?

    u hv a been a very good friend to me. i hope i didnt disappoint you...as for that person who hurt you, you'll have to justify if she's worth your sincere friendship.

    huggies~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some people can't help being ignorant cause that's who they are. i guess friends are pretty subjective.

    ReplyDelete